Sustain moisture every day and all day long!
For AM time & sensitive skin
Mildly acidic pH 5.0 ~ 6.0 Good Morning Gel Cleanser
pH 5.0 ~6.0 : similar to skin’s natural pH level ,Contain tea-tree oil : control oily skin, shrink pore size ,Contain natural BHA : refine skin texture ,Gel type : smooth and skin friendly.
WHY choose Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser?
pH4: acidic 5-6 : natural range, most ideal skin, neutral 7-8 : acne skin 9 : atropic skin , alkali
Skin is mildly acidic !
Oily skin’s pH is lower Dry, sensitive skin’s pH is higher
Don’t get yourself fooled! Washing with water only in the morning is not acceptable even after the perfect wash day before at night!
Skin produces dead skins and sebum while you sleep. Mildly acidic cleanser softly removes those wastes and leaves skin hydrated all day long.
Strongly recommended to use our cleanser if you have following concerns
1. Easily irritated even with a slight stress ( Urgh, my skin is a mess!)
2. Skin feels stretched and dry after wash ( It feels too harsh !)
3. Become super dry in the afternoon (I’m so water-less..)
4. Flaky and visibly dry skin (It’s almost like dead leaves)
5. Looking for a safe product because of routine visit to skin clinic ( Which cleanser should I use after the therapy? )
6. Feel uncomfortable with normal cleansers on the market (This is painful!)
[How to Use]
1. For AM time
: Dispense the cleanser and massage onto a wet skin to dissolve and wash away sebum, dirt, dead skins, leaving skin extremely soft and comfortable.
2. For other time
: Wash with your normal cleanser first, and do a second wash with Good Morning Mildly Acidic Cleanser onto your sensitive skin. Gently massage onto a skin and rinse thoroughly with a tepid water.
Try Good Morning Gel Cleanser onto a dry skin and massage in a circular motion. Then use a small amount of water to make lather. Wash face with fresh lather to achieve a clear skin.